- New South Wales
- $120000 - $131400 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlett Cooke
- 20 days ago
Permanent Career opportunity
Based at stunning offices in Baranagroo with WFH flexibility
About the role
- Our client is heavily investing in their data and analytics capability to ensure they continue to evolve to meet customer and market demands. This is an awesome opportunity for a technical guru to leverage the existing Digital engine and continue to drive it forward.
- You will be reporting to the IT Solutions Manager - Sales and Marketing, you will be the team's tech expert. Applying a well organised, analytical data driven approach you will partner with various business units to support the delivery of their consumer data collection, integration and activation needs.
- You will provide CRM, eCommerce, Website and Marketing Analytics expertise to support innovative, best practice IT project implementation and delivery. And, you play a key role in upskilling others on the digital eco-system and possible IT solution
Skills and experiences
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with Digital consumer solutions, API integration enabling ECRM marketing strategies
- Ideally 4 years' experience in an IT support function for Marketing and/or Commercial Teams.
- You will demonstrate a natural curiosity and thirst for the digital space. Be eager to participate in the business with a positive, can-do attitude. You work well under pressure, relish a challenge and have a strong focus on achieving business outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills and data driven
- Proven knowledge of email marketing concepts and ideally experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong working knowledge and experience on the Project Management Life Cycle (scoping, deliverables, KPI's, milestones through to implementation and "business as usual") as it relates to Digital Development projects
- Communicate professionally with people at all levels, both internal; and external
- Experience leading and working with Digital Marketing business solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a global team of IT experts
How to apply
Click APPLY below or contact Scarlett Cooke on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.