- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Deqa Omer
- 10 months ago
- NSW Government Organisation
- 3 months contract with a view to extend
- Wyong / Gosford Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in sourcing an IT Service Delivery Manager on a contract based on the Central Coast.
The role of IT Service Manager will drive the delivery of high-quality customer support across the organisation and provide a single point of contact for all incidents and service as well as manage the quality of services delivered to the organisation.
In addition, the IT Service Manager will provide day-to-day leadership to a team of professionals responsible for driving service improvement strategies to improve the customer experience and overall efficiency of the processes associated with recording, tracking and resolution of customer requests for support.
- Lead and manage the service desk and desktop teams providing level 1 and level 2 support to users in line with agreed organisational Service Level Agreements.
- Foster partnership between organisational stakeholders to enable the effective and efficient use of ICT-related resources and provide transparency and accountability of the cost and business value of solutions and services.
- Create improved outcomes, increased confidence and trust.
- Engagement of appropriate stakeholders, particularly in the planning and feedback stages of delivery.
- Achieve increased productivity and minimise disruptions through quick resolution of user queries and incidents.
- Review, analyse and provide feedback to systems owners of Tier III (vendor / external partner) escalated cases to provide for improved support aligned with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Actively manage the system for logging, monitoring and resolving ICT systems-based difficulties to provide for continuous performance improvement.