- Competitive salary on offer
- Job Type
- June Chua
- 22 days ago
- Start ASAP
- Interviews to take place this week
- Major resource company with high paced, vibrant work environment
Our client is currently seeking two experienced Service Desk Analyst for a contract starting in the next two weeks.
One of these roles will be Monday to Friday normal business hours. The other will involve shift work which entails 12 hour shifts, 4 days or nights on, 4 off.
Reporting to the IT Service Desk Team Lead, the IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for responding promptly to requests received including but not limited to; incoming phone calls, emails, walk-ups, monitoring alerts, submitted forms, jobs submitted via the intranet portal or those assigned to team queues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initial point of contact for all IT related support request, providing first contact triage, diagnosis and resolution
- Maintain polite and courteous relations with end users and vendor support at al times
- Job logging and recording all calls and related activity
- Follow, create, validate and improve process and work instructions
- Work as a team and coordinate support with the wider IT and Business Support teams
- Actively review and keep abreast with process documentation updates (new and update Work Instructions)
Qualifications & skills required:
- Relevant experience in a similar IT service desk role supporting a busy environment
- Knowledge of Server systems, networking systems and PC and software troubleshooting
- Microsoft Product suite (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, Office365, Lync, PowerShell), hardware, desktops, laptops and peripherals knowledge
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines;
If you meet the criteria listed and have experience of working in a large corporate environment please email your resume to Kelly Williams using the link below.