You will need solid general technical domain knowledge (IT/IS) and a broad understanding of services provided by Infrastructure Services. You will log, manage and resolve service incidents and requests reported by clients. You will also be expected to investigate and resolve 1st level incidents over the phone, via remote control or email or escalate to 2nd and 3rd level support teams to ensure the client needs are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Excellent customer service with a strong customer focus, that is empathetic to the needs of the customer and solution oriented
- End to end responsibility for the resolution of issues
- Providing resolution and recovery of incidents not assigned to other team members to support specialist groups and closing incidents
- Investigate and resolve 1st level incidents and service requests via various support channels
- Promote end user self-service
- Contribute to the team compliance and quality assurance management
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a Level 1/2 Help Desk/ Service Desk role (IT) within large and fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of ITIL or similar service management framework
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high customer service, prompt and timely execution of tasks, and experience managing client expectations
- Ability to define processes and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of a range of Operating Systems and desktop products including installation, configuration and proven technical diagnosis and problem resolution skills (hardware, software and peripherals)
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet SLA's
To find out more about this exciting role apply now to secure an interview, or please call Dejan on 9236 7744 for a confidential discussion.