- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 4 months ago
- Initial 12-month contract
- Competitive daily rate
- Flexible working conditions
In this role you will act as the IT Service Transition Manager for a key program of work which redefines our client's IT Operating Model and go-to-market for Information and Technology Support Services required to enable the success of the IT group. This role will act as the single point of contact for the project's Executive sponsor, service providers and internal business stakeholders, in order to transition managed services contracts within the given time and budget. This structure can differ by customer and contract, but in general you are the owner of the transition across the various parties. The role is for an experienced leader with having transition and project management experience in a multi-vendor and dynamic environment.
As the IT Service Transition Manager you will work be reporting directly to the Manager of Commercial, alongside the Project ITS Team to ensure that new and changing services between service providers are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables and milestones.
This role requires the right individual to have a proven history in IT Service Transition, and to take ownership of the service transition processes.
As the IT Services Transition Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and carry out the management and effective transfer of Application and Infrastructure Services from any outgoing service providers to any new incoming service providers.
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU for both Application and Infrastructure Services.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders for the overall planning for service transitions and coordinate the required resources from our client to participate.
- Maintain and report on the IT Service Transition Risk Register.
- ·Own service transition processes and ensure these are communicated and followed throughout the Information Technology Services (ITS) and Program Management Office (PMO)
- Chair and represent our client in IT Service Transition Readiness Reviews.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the IT Service Transition team by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Service Transition and Service Design.
- Sound business understanding is required along with effective leadership skills.
- Experience in Risk Management, Project Management and Stakeholder Management.
- Experience in end to end service management to user populations of over 3000 staff.
- Strong ethical standards and work ethic.
- Identify and manage Operations risks to ensure a successful transition to service with minimal business impacts.
- Demonstrable experience in transitioning digital workplace services.
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.