Field Sales Representative | NSW | Healthcare
Are you tired of being another cog in a wheel, another number lost amongst many? Perhaps you have thought about starting your own business or joining a small start-up but felt the risk may be too great... What if you could have your cake and eat it too? What if there was an opportunity to operate autonomously within a well-respected brand in one of the world's most admired companies who have been recognized 6 times running as the world's most ethical company?
Talent International is proud to present our client Henry Schein who are a leading distributor of healthcare products and services with a presence in 34 countries.
Henry Schein One is a division of Henry Schein whose core belief lies in technology removing complexity from their customers day to day. They offer their customers' one connected practice management system to their dental customers with the simple goal of simplifying each stage of the patient experience. In order to continue with their growth in the market, they are now on the hunt for a Business Development Specialist for their NSW territory.
As a sole contributor to the NSW territory it is important you come equipped with the skills required in such a highly autonomous role. You bring a framework and focus with you that is engaging in a way that leads to business outcomes. You are a consultative sales person who asks the right questions to uncover customer needs to ultimately be able to solve their problems. Specifically, you come with the following:
- 5+ years local B2B sales experience
- A track record of over achievement to sales targets
- Senior stakeholder management experience (internal and external)
- Experience working with decision makers, typically business owners
- A consultative selling methodology, specifically those trained with the challenger methodology will be at an advantage
- Experienced in new business sales, you enjoy finding and closing new opportunities and speaking with new people
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with your customers
- Integrity in your approach but you also bring a sense of urgency
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Health/Dental technology experience is advantageous but not essential
A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure, when it comes to earning potential the sky is the limit! You will also have the flexibility to work from home/office within a market leader with a high performing sales team nationally.