- Managing and supporting internal infrastructure
- Driver license is required (regular car travel across SA)
- Initial 6 months contract (extensions highly likely)
This role will be responsible for performing a range of Infrastructure Support activities within an internal client environment across various business units. Spread across South Australia, the position will require ongoing support, level 2/3 technical support - desktops, servers and network support - BAU, backup and troubleshooting, as well.
We are seeking candidates with skills and experience commensurate as an Infrastructure Support Engineer and experience in the below technologies:
- Must have a minimum of 3 year's experience supporting a server environment - Windows 2003/2008/2012/ (2019 would be nice to have)
- An understanding of how communications networks work (mainly Cisco focussed)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Network Policy Service (Configuration)
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.