- $65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Sharyn Saxby
- 1 day ago
- IT Support Officer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Current northern beaches location with a view to move to the North Shore
- Non-for-profit organisation
The IT Support Officer performs a key supportive and help desk role for a wide range of users within the organisation. The role is integral in the ongoing development and consolidation of the network, application development support and training of users, and effective liaison with providers and suppliers.
We are currently seeking a Level 1&2 IT Support Technician for our client, a large operator of retirement villages, nursing homes and community care, based in Narrabeen. This is a permanent role, with periodic travel around NSW required.
Key skills and experiences:
- Prior experience in delivering support on both a per-incident and more broadly a project basis, with proven time management and process discipline.
- Prior practical experience working in an ITIL-align support team
- Sound prior experience of end user computing on-site support to a varied array of audiences (executives and below)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, with prior experience creating guides, technical manuals and presentations.
- A relevant certification in the IT industry and at least 3 years prior industry experience
- A valid NSW drivers licence
For more information, please contact Scarlett on firstname.lastname@example.org