Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the services of an experienced IT Support Officer to provide corporate tech support within a large end user computing team across multiple metro sites.
- Assisting in the management of incident, problem and service requests in accordance with agreed service level agreements. (ITIL) on a remote/phone support queue.
- Participate in the development, implementation and compliance to the clients Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and IT hardware and software asset management policies, procedures and frameworks.
- Contributing to the preparation and maintenance of relevant technical and process documentation.
- Liaising with the Desktop Technologies and Provisioning team on rotation as required, to manage the clients SOE and end-user business IT hardware and software asset management lifecycle.
- Core background as an IT Support Officer providing corporate end user support to an enterprise network environment.
- Ideally experience and background in the use of ITSM tools as well as understanding of ITIL methods working on a busy, team orientated service desk.
- Good knowledge and experience in IT Service Management best practices, methodologies and frameworks.
- Sound knowledge and experience in delivering, maintaining and supporting end-user standard operating environments across a range of devices with a focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Broad experience in supporting and provisioning end-user hardware, software, applications, peripherals, and portable telephony devices and IT asset life cycle processes and procedures in a medium to large organisation.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.