The IT Systems Analyst specialises in analysing, designing and implementing information systems. They assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with end users, software vendors and programmers in order to achieve these outcomes.
This project-based role will contribute to an on-premise to cloud (AWS) migration of several applications; a COTS product suite (OpenText CCM), several in-house C#/.NET applications, and multiple MSSQL databases. All of these components form an end-to-end system for enterprise correspondence delivery through multiple channels including paper and digital.
- Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues
- Contribute to the production or review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Initiate negotiations with stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex issues
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Understand and comply with the Agency corporate project management and governance policies, the Agency design, systems development and maintenance methodologies and quality assure the work of others to meet these standards
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult and train others to achieve the work area and team objectives
- Cloud migration experience (AWS preferred)
- OpenText CCM Suite experience (Communication Server, Exstream, Design Manager)
- Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps
- Git version control
- MSSQL databases
- Familiarity with analysis and solution design of C#/.NET server applications
- Enterprise Application Integration