- x2 newly created roles to start early/mid May 2020.
- 6-month rolling contracts
- Organisation-wide projects with extensions > 2 years
We are currently looking for two experienced IT Trainers to work with our well-established organisation.
Here you will be working closely with the Agile driven project team to ensure a number of roll-outs are facilitated effectively throughout WA. Initially the training will be carried out via WebEx, once travel ban are lifted you will be required to travel out to regional WA sites to deliver the training.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Provide an effective learning environment and deliver training to diverse audiences, from management to regional field operations, across multiple solutions.
- Share and incorporate feedback and learning to review and refine training materials and delivery.
- Assist with training admin/coordination tasks and updating of training materials.
- Identification of bugs and recommend enhancements for project backlog consideration, including participating in solution testing.
- Liaise with project team and business stakeholders to keep abreast of solution evolution and project deliverables, incorporating into training plans and delivery.
- Travel will be required within WA to regional and remote areas.
The successful candidates;
- Will have a proven track record in face-to-face system-based solution training.
- Demonstrable experience working with a regional / remote workforce, including field-based operators.
- Experience and knowledge of work and asset management processes.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work collaboratively with subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to assist with training coordination tasks and updating training materials where required.
- Experience working on system implementation projects and able to easily come up to speed on new systems.
- Previous training role(s) in an Agile project (desirable).
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com