The company offers a solution based product for the financial services industry. The team is looking for a proactive IT Trainer to deliver exceptional training, demo's and IT information and experience to their clients. You will be located at their office in Sydney CBD within a high performing team, working on a permanent basis and are able to travel between different sites where needed.
The successful IT Trainer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Using online or video tools to deliver training to large and small groups.
- Designing training materials and activities for clients, to provide engaging and exciting sessions.
- Monitor, evaluate and review training and materials in accordance with feedback and updates.
The Skill Set
The successful IT Trainer will have:
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, and proactive attitude.
- A few years' experience in a similar environment, running regular training sessions, planning and developing content.
- Able to establish a good relationship with stakeholders and influence decisions.
- Experience in Financial Services within Advice or as a Paraplanner is highly regarded.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please apply or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org