- $140000.00 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Joelle Beaton
- 23 days ago
Our client is an industry-leading financial services organisation requiring an Iteration Management Lead to spearhead multiple agile development teams to deliver key business and technology strategies.
You will deliver value to stakeholders and be responsible for fostering the agile processes within multiple teams. The role collaborates with key stakeholders to deliver exceptional business outcomes through technology delivered change.
You will (amongst other duties):
- Lead teams to achieve continuous, quality delivery, maintaining a focus on customer value, outcomes that maximise flow
- Coach teams on agile ways of working, fostering continuous improvement to grow agile maturity, resilience and high performance
- Provide a people supervisory role across teams, managing the day to day people responsibilities and development and performance coaching.
- Provide transparency and visibility of progress throughout the sprint.
- Use technical as well as functional knowledge to remove roadblocks within the team as well as identifying technical risks (e.g. risks with architecture, design, patterns, performance, etc.) and communicate & escalate obstacles requiring outside resolution.
- Facilitate the identification and management of interdependencies across teams within a project and across different projects.
- Work with project &/or program management to facilitate & provide estimates and resource requirements to aid forward planning.
- Able to coach / mentor agile processes within the team specifically in the delivery of the technology solutions.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic empirical environment using agile development
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix
- Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative, and productive development teams with the ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while coordinating several teams at a time and responding to changing business and technical conditions