- Sydney C B D
- $600 - $700 per day
- Job Type
- Alex Nguyen
- 16 days ago
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for improving agile practices within engineering teams
- Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
- Organise and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos
- Work closely with other development managers, product owners, iteration managers, project managers, and project members to ensure we deliver project scope within timeframe and budget.
- Effectively managing change iterations and implementations
- Monitoring and analysing initiatives post implementation
- Liaise with other teams to ensure dependencies between teams are understood and managed.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience as Iteration Manager / Scrum Master, preferably candidates from a Development background.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in large complex projects
- Banking / Financial services / Aviation experience is essential
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and use advanced communication to convey complex information to a range of audiences.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.