- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 9 months ago
They now have the requirement for an experienced Iteration Manager to join an exiciting project.
Contract until November 2020
Located in Brisbane City (Work From Home setups maybe in place due to COVID-19)
As Iteration Lead, you will manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process including active involvement in the planning, design, build, configuration, testing, environment co-ordination to create release packages through to deployment.
You will be responsible for:
- Proving leadership to a team to achieve continuous delivery and achieve a sustainable pace with space for innovation and learning
- Assisting in the development, planning and delivery of a portfolio of work for the team
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies and other meetings/events including daily scrum/stand-up, iteration planning (including user story definition, sizing & prioritization), iteration reviews, iteration retrospectives, feature backlog refinement.
- Championing agile development best-practices, including automated testing, CI/CD, TDD, in partnership with team members who have direct responsibility for those practices.
- Managing and tracking sprint progress against budgeted hours and schedule, maintaining sprint flow by removing blockers and bottlenecks, focusing on goals and communicating any potential risks and recommending solutions and resolving complicated project issues
- Experience (minimum 3 years) as an Iteration Manager/Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques (e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc), ideally with Agile certification(s)
- Experience in applying servant leadership traits when leading distributed teams across multiple projects.
- Experience in successfully delivering complex customer facing solutions, ideally in a public sector environment.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.