- Day Rate $
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 4 days ago
Long term day rate contract with an initial 12 months on offer with further opportunity to extend. Melbourne CBD Based. Major transformation programme.
Our client is looking for a SCRUM Master/Iteration Manager with experience in SAFe Agile.
Projects are delivered via direct, vendor and third party resources within a "Shared Services" IT model with infrastructure shared between departments.
You will be working as the bridge between the Business, IT, and vendors/implementation partners, leading Agile ceremonies for cross-functional teams on a major CRM transformation project.
The Ideal candidate:
- SCRUM Master/Iteration Manager experience and relevant certification (SCRUM Master, SAFe Agilist etc)
- Strong track record driving agile ceremonies (sprint planning, showcases, retrospectives, backlog grooming, estimation sessions)
- Experience working in Salesforce implementation projects (Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Experience working in a government department (federal or state), nice to have
- Experience in health or aged care, nice to have
- Experience working with Release Train Engineers or senior PM's to assist in planning increments and release train planning
Julie.Starcevic@talentinternational.com | 0433 872 700