- ITSM Transformation
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
As a part of this initiative our client is now looking for an ITSM Incident Manager to join the organisation and work with the SIAM (Service Integration and Management) service provider to establish incident management processes that align with the business requirements across the organisation's internal and service provider teams, as well as the organisation's existing ServiceNow Incident Management product.
As the Subject Matter Expert for Incident Management you will be responsible for taking ownership of the entire incident management process and contribute to the capability uplift of incident management across the organisation. You will be working with other Product Owners to assist the SIAM service provider understand the current and future ServiceNow Incident Management configuration requirements to ensure there is alignment with the ServiceNow product and functionality with the ServiceNow analytics component.
Your Experience & Knowledge
- Previously managed an outsourced multiple location Service Desk that delivers high volume multi-language workload into a complex global organisation, preferably in conjunction with a service integration model.
- ServiceNow service management tool and understanding of ITIL 4 framework, ITSM practices, processes and tools.
- Experience establishing or working with a SIAM provider to support the establishment of a SIAM model, definition of the SIAM process overlay and integration of process between the Service Desk and the SIAM operating model.
- Experience working in a SIAM / ServiceNow / Service Desk deployment project, driving and embedding change in a complex, multi-provider environment.
- Delivered or managed a broad range of IT services and Tier-1 service providers in a global context.
- Demonstrated experience influencing other internal teams to ensure seamless IT service delivery.
- Worked with external service providers, including outsource providers, extracting value and driving continuous improvement in service outcomes for customers, and customer satisfaction / experience.
- Operated in and knowledge of SIAM operating models, familiarity with Agile and DevOps frameworks mandatory.
- Familiarity with the Agent workspace module in ServiceNow.
- Development, deployment and embedment of service management processes and tool in a global multi-language context.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com