- ITSM Transformation
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 3 months ago
As a part of this initiative our client is now looking for an ITSM Problem Manager to join the organisation and work with the SIAM (Service Integration and Management) service provider to establish problem management processes that align with the business requirements across the organisation's internal and service provider teams, as well as the organisation's existing ServiceNow product.
As the Subject Matter Expert for Problem Management you will be responsible for taking ownership of the entire problem management process and contribute to the capability uplift of problem management across the organisation. You will be working with other Product and the SIAM service provider to ensure the ServiceNow Problem Management product is configured to align to the SIAM service provider's SIAM process overlay, and service management procedures / work instruction documentation.
Your Experience and Knowledge
- ServiceNow service management tool and understanding of ITIL 4 framework, ITSM practices, processes and tools.
- Experience establishing or working with a SIAM provider to support the establishment of a SIAM model, definition of the SIAM process overlay and integration of process between the Service Desk and the SIAM operating model.
- Experience working in a SIAM / ServiceNow / Service Desk deployment project, driving and embedding change in a complex, multi-provider environment.
- Delivered or managed a broad range of IT services and Tier 1 service providers in a global context.
- Demonstrated experience influencing other internal teams to ensure seamless IT service delivery.
- Worked with external service providers, including outsource providers, extracting value and driving continuous improvement in service outcomes for customers, and customer satisfaction / experience.
- Demonstrated experience establishing a problem management process, root cause methodologies and discipline and driving problem management maturity in a medium to large organisation is mandatory.
- Operated in and knowledge of SIAM operating models, familiarity with Agile and DevOps frameworks mandatory.
- Familiarity with the Problem Management module in ServiceNow.
- Development, deployment and embedment of service management processes and tool in a global multi language context.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com