- 12-month Darwin based role
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- about 2 months ago
- Darwin based role (face-to-face requirement)
- 12-month initial contract
- Strong focus on ITSM processes and procedures, prior experience is essential
The ITSM Process Analyst / Writer role will report directly to the Director Service Management and will work closely with subject matter experts in the Service Management team to develop and validate ICT support processes and then document processes and work instructions and maintain these as up-to-date documents.
This role will be pivotal to achieving a significantly increased and continuously improving state of maturity in the system's support service.
The desired candidate will need the following;
- Extensive experience of ITSM process analysis and documentation of these processes with evidence of success in process improvement.
- Evidence of the ability to understand the challenges related to the real-world application of ITSM procedures and work instructions.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in developing and writing ITSM procedures and work instructions.
- Evidence of a methodical approach to the development, classification and presentation of ITSM procedures and work instructions to ensure ready access.
- Evidence of experience validating and maintaining ITSM documentation up-to-date to meet the needs of users.
- Experience in the use of Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint.
- Sound understanding of the ITIL® framework and terminology.