Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Java Developer for an immediate start contract assignment based in the heart of Perth's CBD. Core requirements will include the development of ea number of java components ofor a bespoke system replacement project, including the migration of DB2 to SQL server.
Key requirements of the role:
- Providing production maintenance support to the design and development team.
- Carrying out the development of enterprise-class systems and with development in a J2EE Websphere environment, JSF, DB2 and SQL server.
- Designing, coding, testing system applications from specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered product application.
- Analysing and developing software for high-level technical design specifications.
- Strong commercial background as a Senior Java/J2EE Developer working on commercial bespoke web application projects.
- Experience in code changes to support migrations from Websphere to other application platform.
- Highly skilled in the design and development of applications in a J2EE Websphere environment, JSF, DB2 and SQL server.
- Personable, and team focused but can work in an autonomous environment also.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Leera Srivastava or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.