- Generous commission structure!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- 9 months ago
The SaaS solution is designed to act as the central nervous system for a company's digital operations through analysing digital signals from virtually any software-enabled system.
With 300+ integrations the software offers a seamless experience with customer's existing tech stacks! Enabling customers to intelligently pinpoint issues, as well as capitalise on opportunities and empower teams to take the right real-time action while simultaneously preventing future problems!
What's in it for you?
With an inclusive & vibrant culture driven by a highly skilled and autonomous team in a high growth vendor, what better time to join? High earning potential, a globally recognised brand with Tier 1 clients as well as a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family!
Want to make a defining impact for a US business in the Japanese market? Now is your chance!
About the role
- Qualifying inbound and outbound inquiries from new and existing customers
- Document thorough lead qualification to support a team of Japanese Account Executives
- Set up meetings between qualified leads to help build opportunity pipelines
- Understand a technical product and deliver its value proposition to potential customers
- Rapidly learn the Enterprise sales model, and solution selling/customer-centric sales methods
- Sets you on a path toward a full quota carrying sales executive!
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of converting inbound leads into high value opportunities
- Experience in software sales lead qualification is preferred
- Ability to build trust with internal & external senior stakeholders
- Enjoy client relationship development
- Understand software and how businesses utilise software
- Passionate for cloud tech!
Sound like you?
Click APPLY now!