They list Amazon, Uber and Netflix among clients and more than half of all Fortune 500 companies use their platform. Locally, we have placed 2 people with them in the last 3 months and have final interviews happening on multiple other roles. Recently their CEO also released a statement along with their annual report showing that less than 3% of their business will be impacted by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
About the role
As a Lead Technical Support Engineer you will be interacting with customers daily. Responsiveness is a word they use continuously as the customer is central to everything they do. You will be an escalation point for lesser experienced Engineers and daily tasks can include tech support, debugging, integration issues and writing custom scripts - i.e. getting the job done and putting a smile on customers faces.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to in the region of $110,000 - $120,000
- Some skin in the game in the form of Company Equity
- Generous Parental Leave
- Outstanding Health Insurance Policy for you and your family
- Phone Allowance
- If you are a coder at heart, they have companywide Hackathons also.
Key Skills Required
- Fluent in Japanese is the key requirement for this role
- Some experience writing code is a distinct advantage
- Unix/Linux systems/tools experience
- Database experience - think SQL