- Design and codes application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach
- Timely and accurate completion of Sprint responsibilities, including assigned software development tasks
- Work in cross-functional team; participate in client reviews, Scrum Meetings and Retrospectives
- Performs analysis and debugging
- Provides development, support, and for application components or features
- Experience in Java, Spring Framework, Json, restful web api development.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing different types of APIs.
- Experience with Design and development of REST APIs.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Experience in java/spring development.
- Knowledge of Micro-Service Development using Spring Boot.
- Experience with developing reactive APIs with Spring and/or Spring Boot framework, Relational and non-relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery tools including Jenkins, Maven, Teamcity, SONAR
Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 for more information.