- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- about 1 month ago
Java Developers with REST API and SOAP
Must be an Australian Citizen
We are seeking multiple Java API Developers for a large COTS implementation in Adelaide.
The Java Developer will be involved in the implementation and configuration of the COTS application. The Java Developer will also assist in the design of software configuration and customization to meet the application requirements.
- Java Programming language
- Web Application Development
- Solid understanding of REST API and SOAP design, development and management
- Experience with languages to describe API's like Swagger/RAML
- Experience with API integration design patterns and programming standards
- Experience with microservices architecture and Containerisation
- Experience with API Gateway tools such as APIGEE
- Experience with API Management concepts and capabilities such as Security, Authentication, Policies, RESTful service design principles, Versioning
- Experience with Java based concepts e.g. Sprint MVC
- C# Programming Language
- PHP Programming Language
- AWS experience desirable
- Finance Processes
Please apply online or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560 for more information.