- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- about 1 month ago
Commencing on an initial six month contract (to start January 2021), this role will see you working as a member of the Technology Integration team with team members working on multiple technologies, platforms and projects to enable various business units in the enterprise. Ideal candidate should be able to work independently and own their 'technical landscape' managing the key stakeholders as required.
Offices are based in Melbourne CBD, with staff currently working from home.
Key Skills Required
- Solid Java skills including Spring Boot and Node.js mandatory
- Skills and demonstrable experience in the AWS platform including Lambda, Fargate, SQS/SNS mandatory
- Good communication mandatory
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices highly desirable
- Solid design skills and familiarity with Microservices architecture and design highly desirable
- Experience in SaaS systems integration desirable
- Experience and interest in DevOps and/or Ops desirable
- Experience in UI development using Angular desirable
- Experience in GitLab desirable