- New South Wales
- $500.00 - $550.00 per day
- Job Type
- Scarlett Cooke
- 19 days ago
- Central CBD location
- Leading consultancy brand, working on-site with a client
- Initial 3-month contract
- Attractive daily rate on offer
Our client, a progressive blue chip consultancy business, is seeking an experienced Java Developer who can effectively collaborate with product owners and designers to build highly scalable and reusable micro services for data consumption API's.
You will be responsible for technical vision and development of cloud-based java based applications using Spring Boot/API gateway like Apigee on Google cloud platform.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong understanding of Java,J2EE applications, Microservices and Object-Orientated Programming.
- Experience in design with solid understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- 5-8 years of development experience with Spring, in particular Spring Boot.
- Experience with API gateway technologies such as Apigee
- Cloud application development, especially GCP and/or AWS will be highly desired
- Experience with front-end development frameworks such as AngularJS will be highly desired
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD), DevOps practices and familiarity with tools such as Go.CD, Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS and Application Servers
- Experience with 'container' technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Scarlett Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org