- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 23 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract until June 2020 with 2x12 month extension options
About the Organisation
Our client is a large government organisation which is part of a large portfolio which brings together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs to keep Australia safe. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex ICT projects which with make a huge impact a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role
The Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Application development as directed
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components
- Developing new and updating existing system design documentation
- Quality assurance of design, code and technical dependencies
- Liaising with business analysts and testers
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Java Developer
- JEE, Servlets and JSP/JSF, EJB & EJB3, JPA, Struts, Spring, SOAP, Web Services
- An understanding of MQ, Rational Clear Case
- IBM DataPower, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere MessageBroker, IBM WebSphere Process server
- Experience in software development life cycle
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.