- Competitive Salary on Offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- about 1 year ago
Collaborative and friendly working environment
We are seeking a Java Developer with experience and expertise working with Java and frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate and JPA
The key focus of this role is to develop systems to meet feature requirements as directed by the product roadmap and work on other development projects required to meet ongoing contracted client obligations. The role will meet standards in quality and satisfaction level for all stages of software development.
- Fast learner with good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- 2+ years of Java development experience with a strong emphasis on new software development.
- Experience working in a true Agile/Scrum environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) methods are employed.
- Proficient understanding of Java and frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate and JPA
- Experience with unit testing in Java
- Experience handling asynchronous requests and working with REST
- Experience with a distributed version control system e.g. GIT.
- Experience with CI tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and translate these to user outcomes.
- Comfortable with an iterative SCRUM development process that includes accepting and managing constant feedback/review and constructive criticism.
- Understanding of Apache Tomcat, MySQL/SQL
Please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560 for more information.