- 6 month Contract + possible extentions
- Based at Carseldine Location
- Multiple postions! Fantastic work environment!
Provide Java development skills and support services for existing applications to ensure a timely delivery of operational deliverables.
About the role:
- Work as part of an application software project team to develop and support Java built application systems (components and/or COTS interfaces) with the Java Toolset within a Java EE environment with specific knowledge of JSF2.
- Work within the following spaces: IBM WebSphere Application Server, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Utilise WebSphere application server and Oracle database server would be an advantage.
- Processing XML files using java would be an advantage.
- Develop and document specifications and designs for Java application software.
- Work with guidance from the Lead Analyst, Enterprise Architect and other technical specialists to analyse, design and assess technical solution designs and software development approaches.
- Undertake solution analysis, design, construction, unit testing, quality reviews, performance testing, and resolve problems with products running in the TMR's Java environment.
- Work with the Lead Analyst to effectively manage technical risks, issues, conflicts and priorities to complete work with the required deadlines.
- Develop documentation and software in line with Transport and Main Roads (TMR) technical standards and guidelines.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of work progress as directed.
Highly desirable skills/experience in (though not limited to):
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, JSF2, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Prior experience using WebSphere application server and Oracle database.
- Processing XML files using java.
- Experience within large complex organisations; such as Qld Government, Government transport or similar organisations.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Jackson Bruce on 07 3221 3333 for more information.