- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 27 days ago
Commencing on an initial six month contract, this role will see you responsible for commencing the build on the client's mobile app (back end services).
- Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
- Collaborates with project teams to provide estimations.
- Works across IT to assess system requirements and specifications, identifying and addressing any potential issues prior to implementation.
- Designs technical solutions of assigned technology solutions for projects.
- Created and updates application documentation.
- Follows all change control procedures and puts in place full version control and configuration management to ensure that the production service is not compromised.
- Follows the procedures for reporting on the progress of systems development projects, taking action to deal with exceptions, problems and unforeseen events in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Maintains up to date awareness of system security processes and procedures.
- Contributes to post implementation reviews to incorporate learning into future work.
Key Skills Required
- Strong experience working with Kotlin, Java, JVM and AWS
- Proven ability to work with databases
- Strong understanding of design patterns and clean coding practices
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment