- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 21 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of a highly experienced Java Developer to assist in the overall development of bespoke web application systems for a number of software upgrade projects.
Key requirements of the role:
- Analysing and developing software for high-level technical design specifications
- Providing support and maintenance services to new web application upgrades.
- Design, coding, testing system applications from specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered product application.
- Extensive commercial experience as a Software Engineer with experience in the development of enterprise class systems with the use of J2EE WebSphere, Docker, JSF, Oracle and DB2 environments.
- Experience in "Lift and Shift' type projects in the J2EE space i.e. Java version upgrade (e.g. Java 6 to Java 8), Conversion to the usage of Spring Framework and Dependency Injection.
- Commercial background in providing support, maintenance and bug fixing services for core Java web applications.
- SQL knowledge with DB2 and MS SQL (T-SQL, Stored Procedures etc.)
- Knowledge of Git and Java build systems using Gradle.
- Core development background in Java, J2EE, Spring, MSSql, JSP, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Can coordinate and support testing activities.
- Solid experience coding, developing from technical design specs.
- Long term contract.
- Excellent web application project environment.
- Parking onsite
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked with our contractor dashboard, Talent Engage.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.