Our client is currently on the lookout for a bright, talented and experienced Java/J2EE Developer with performance and volume testing experience, to join their dedicated team working with one of the Big Four Banks.
Working on diverse projects including product enhancements and major implementation projects, you'll be someone who loves to problem solve, work collaboratively and look for quality and continuous improvement. Utilising your experience with performance testing and tuning you will also be confident to express your ideas across the highly skilled & talented team, make decisions and demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- 4+ years Java/J2EE development experience
- Experience with or exposure to performance and volume testing
- JMeter is a must, experience in tools like HP Load Runner/Performance Centre would be an advantage
- Solid experience in object oriented design and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring quality code and continuous improvement
- Scripting and automation experience is preferred
- Capability to model test loads based on inputs from production monitoring tools and business inputs
- Ability to plan, script, execute and report on performance test activities
- Experience with profiling and troubleshooting performance issues
- Ability to coach and mentor, uplift team capability in the areas of performance testing and tuning
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Ongoing career development opportunities and training
- Competitive remuneration package.