- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 18 days ago
Commencing on an initial six month contract, this role will see you responsible for development activates required to deliver IT solutions that meet the business needs. You will estimate and carry out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards. In addition to resolving technical development issues that may arise during the whole development lifecycle.
Offices are based in Melbourne CBD, with staff currently working from home (based on state government advice).
- Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
- Collaborates with project teams to provide estimations.
- Works across IT to assess system requirements and specifications, identifying and addressing any potential issues prior to implementation.
- Designs technical solutions of assigned technology solutions for projects.
- Created and updates application documentation.
- Follows all change control procedures and puts in place full version control and configuration management to ensure that the production service is not compromised.
- Follows the procedures for reporting on the progress of systems development projects, taking action to deal with exceptions, problems and unforeseen events in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Maintains up to date awareness of system security processes and procedures.
- Contributes to post implementation reviews to incorporate learning into future work.
Key Skills Required
- Strong experience with Java, Spring and AWS
- Experience with React and/or Angular
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Proven ability to work with databases using complex SQL queries
- Prior experience working on Financial Service projects is advantageous
- Strong understanding of design patterns and clean coding practices
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment
For further information feel free to contact Rade Manolovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.