- 6 Month Contract role
- Sydney based opportunity
- Java / J2EE Full Stack Developer
The role will y be working on the existing tech stack of the Client's public website, moving onto the transformation of our broader architecture to microservices.
Skills and Experience:
- Senior Java developer with multiple languages including ( Node.js, React.js, Angular JS) and API development experience.
- Microservices development and containerisation.
- Strong experience in using tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Newrelic, Splunk etc. for deployment and monitoring
- Building AWS, API's infrastructures, and platforms
- API and AWS
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International email@example.com for any further information on this position.