Partnered up recently with a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, technical know-how and creative inspiration to retailers and brands to define eCommerce strategies that deliver sales growth, customer ownership and a balanced eCommerce channel mix.
Java developer required to join this awesome eCommerce Delivery team in Melbourne. The ideal candidate will have experience with developing high-volume, performant, secure, scalable and maintainable enterprise software. You'll be apart of the team responsible for shaping and building a modern digital and eCommerce platform for a prestigious retailer.
- Strong WebSphere Commerce programming skills
- Full project life cycle experience in delivering complex, high volume applications onto the Internet
- Solid core Java programming skills.
- Experience with J2EE development: EJBs, Servlets, JSPs and MVC frameworks.
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server preferred but other platforms accepted
- Previous experience of Java-based eCommerce solutions highly desired
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS and Azure, and development within an API first architecture
- Exposure of the full stack and supporting technologies, including frameworks such as React would be advantageous
- Experience of developing within an enterprise eCommerce platform, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Salesforce, ElasticPath, CommerceTools, and developing within the associated design and programming patterns and extension points.
- Experience integrating content management or customer experience engine (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, CoreMedia) with an eCommerce platform.
- Experience with Serverless architectures
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Wes Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766 or for more of a confidential chat please email email@example.com.