- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Java Developer responsible for software development, maintenance and support for complex multi-tier application suites comprising third party software (Java), in house Java based applications, middle layer like Tibco, CI/CD pipeline, Oracle backend database and automated testing suites.
This is a 6 months contract with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Parramatta.
- Developer to provide on-going software analysis, design, development, test, deploy and support for the full suites of software.
- Participate in the agile ceremonies and continuous improvement of our collaborative DevOps, ITIL and Agile practices.
- Establish close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to provide optimal customer experience, operational excellence and achievement of business objectives.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level as well as 24*7 production support to ensure an optimal customer experience, and operational excellence.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of service delivery issues and collaborate with service groups to rectify issues.
- 4+ years Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Rest webservices, SOAP webservices, Oracle PL/SQL, Junit Testing
- 3+ years working performing production support duties
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira or other Agile tools
- Experience in working in Agile (Scrum/Kanban)/ DevOps environment
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Derive, apply and enforce best practices in architecture / design / coding to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.