- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 6 months ago
6 Months Contract
- Execute design with the use of but not limited to CSS/SASS, HTML, JS and ensuring best practice coding standards are achieved.
- Advice, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from designers and backend developers.
- Work closely with back-end developers as well as the UX designer, Tech Lead and Project Manager
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in UI and Front-end development
- Strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation
- Demonstrate strong technical sense across the big picture through to the detail
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform web applications
- Experience with modern front end task runner and build system (npm, clis)
- Experience with RESTful JSON interfaces
- Strong understanding of backend engineering processes and concepts.
- You are passionate about building and developing good engineering practices and processes, like test driven development, continuous integration, and build/test/release automation.
- Being able to assist with testing on multiple devices, platforms and browsers
- Experience building Progress web apps and/or Web components
- Experience working with cloud-based environments, serverless and microservices. E.g nodeJS, AWS Lambda.
- Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Experience developing WCAG compliant websites/applications for government clients (Level AA)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com