- Daily rate
- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 9 months ago
Our highly reputable telecommunications client is seeking a Jira Administrator to join their team. As a Jira administrator, you will primarily responsible for ongoing performance and resilience of strategic on-premise Atlassian Jira application instances that are in use. You will also be responsible for providing guidance and input to the governance of Jira usage and configurations which are in use.
This role is an initial 6-month contract with the potential of further extension and is based in Melbourne, CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and management of the plugins and add-ons which are specific to Jira.
- Engage and build relationships with highly experienced stakeholders.
- Lead complex application performance or reliability issues through to resolution.
- Migrating and importing content from one Jira instance to another.
- Software delivery lifecycle including planning, development, testing, security, deployment, business readiness, and execution of IT strategy in conjunction with business outcomes.
- Work with Atlassian Premier Support.
- Skills in application and database performance tuning specific to Atlassian Jira
- AWS, Cloud Formation.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience as an administrator of Atlassian Jira on-premise instance(s) (inc. Data Centre) with 5,000+ users.
- A pragmatic approach to tackling complex IT challenges.
- Previous Experience working in Agile and DevOps teams.
- Experience with delivery of scalable, secure, and resilient solutions along with design and code reviews.
- Equivalent experience in any other Atlassian applications, specifically, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org | 9236 7751