Local success story
Software $ Hardware Sales Support
This South Australian born & bred organization has been providing specialised Networking, Security and Storage technologies to the SA business community.
This company values its employees highly and as such have excellent development programs designed for you to further educate yourself technically and strategically. They can help you skill up so you can move up!
Background / About the Role:
The technology brands across these lines of business include Dell, IBM, Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft, VMWare EMC, HDS, HP, Lexmark, Kyocera, NEC, Apple, Unisys, Nortel and Symantec
You will be a highly organised person with excellent time management skills and exceptional customer service skills. You will also have a passion for technology and a desire to continually acquire new knowledge balanced with an efficient delivery focus
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices and availability.
- Negotiate prices with distributors and partners as required.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Assist in tender responses and maintaining standard content
The Required Skills:
- IT Graduate with no more hat 1 to 3 years of experience in sales or sales support.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated with a passion to learn and grow
- Passion for technology along with an understanding of hardware and software.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560 for a confidential chat.