- Permanent role
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 25 days ago
Based in the heart of the CBD, you will be working along a very experienced team in a permanent capacity developing new products and maintaining internal applications.
Experience required for this role:
- 2 - 3 years of working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, Software Quality Assurance, Software Development and Software Development Methodologies.
- Understanding and application of the following programs/applications/technologies as required including but not limited to:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft SQL Management Studio, LINQPad, Internet Information Services (IIS), Various Rapid Development Environments (preferably Visual Studio) and MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate experience proficiency with Text Editors (PSPad, NotePad++).
- Working knowledge of version control systems (preferably TFS), .NET platform with preferably experience in C# and Database Management Systems (preferably MS SQL Server).
- An understanding of the Delphi Programming Language, ASP.Net, WebAPI, .NET Core (desirable).
Relevant degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant experience (essential).
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.