- Australian Capital Territory
- $85.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 5 days ago
Additional responsibilities include:
- Using Jira to report, prioritise and track system issues and process.
- Provide day−to−day user support on the current system.
- Provide advice to stakeholders around the system's operation and functionality.
- Assist stakeholders around the development of 3rd party systems to connect via API.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of system documentation including IT security and other compliance documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing business as usual support services in line with the respective Service Level Agreements.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
- The ability to build effective and ongoing working relationships across various stakeholder groups. This involves developing a sound understanding of stakeholder needs and liaison with the external vendor.
- Demonstrated experience in user acceptance (UAT) for IT systems, including the execution of test scripts.
- A strong willingness to learn and a flexible approach.
- Experience in the following environments and platforms− SQL, Citrix, . Net Python, R, Tableau Sharepoint
- Working knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
Please contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 for more information.