- Job Type
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 11 days ago
The client is seeking 2 x Junior Business Intelligence Consultants to support the business intelligence team by completing consumable reports for the Division; managing ad hoc data requests, and creating action plans to address corporate risks.
The client is offering a 6-month initial contract, with an option for roll-on extension pending performance.
- High level of data literacy skills: numerical, analytical and technical
- Ability to execute technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Ability to produce accurate, legible and cohesive reports
- Ability to translate complete data into digestible & simple messages in line with key business goals
- Exposure to SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint or PANDA/PANDA Live
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
There are contract opportunities available within Sydney's Inner City and Western Suburbs.
To learn more about this position, or if you are interested in applying please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org