- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 26 days ago
Our client is a large aviation safety government body. They are seeking a Junior Content Designer to join a Website Development Project.
You will be responsible for rewriting and editing web content for a new website.
6 Month Contract
Brisbane CBD Location
- Implement new Information Architecture (IA): Using the draft IA to implement the new content structure. Using strategy and analytics
- Following templates and guidance in rewriting web content to improve readability and ensure that website visitors can obtain the required information as quickly and as clearly as possible.
- Alignment and consistency with the Digital Service Standard and DTA content guide.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations or related fields or possession of recognised skills or relevant experience in the information/ communication field
- Demonstrated extensive experience writing and editing content for the web
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Australian government online standards and their application, particularly WCAG2.1 and the Digital Services Standard
- Experience publishing content and working with content management systems in particular Drupal/govCMS;
- Experience within the aviation industry or a highly complex, regulatory environment;