- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 13 days ago
As the Support Engineer, you will provide technical specialist and support and maintenance, development and on-going update of a range of applications within the Business Systems portfolio.
Required skills and experience:
- With 5+ years demonstrated system administration experience of COTS and bespoke applications
- With 3+ years application development and support experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle APEX
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- HP TRIM / Content Manager
- Demonstrated experience in a similar business systems technical role managing issues management and works plan coordination
- Strong analytical and I.T. problem solving skills
- Proven ability in understanding features and functionality of various technologies and in establishing new methods and procedures to improve business processes
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of Relational Database Systems
- Demonstrated administration skills in Microsoft and/or Linux systems.
- An Information Technology degree from an Australian Tertiary Institution or Equivalent
- Administer the configuration of applications within the business systems portfolio under the technical direction of the Team Leader.
- Provides technical advice and support in relation to applications within the business systems portfolio.
- Work closely with Service Integration and vendors to resolve application incidents and problems.
- Support the Team Leader in the management of applications within the business systems portfolio including regular interaction with vendors
- Ensure that system software configuration changes adhere to the Technology Management
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com