- Rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Job Type
- Lucy Gerondis
- 5 months ago
- Networking and desktop rollout experience
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Start ASAP
About the Company
Talent International is working in partnership with a large Australian organisation within the construction industry, to assist in sourcing an Junior Project Coordinator / IT rollout officer.
About the Role
The successful candidate will provide assistance for a large scale IT Hardware rollout project within the construction industry. Duties include:
- Coordinating vendors
- Accepting deliveries
- Deploying devices
To be successful applicants MUST have:
- Experience supporting large scale IT rollout projects within the construction industry
- Prior experience working on greenfield sites
- Experience with large scale Networking and Desktop rollouts into both commercial and residential environments
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Rate commensurate will skills and experience.
Our client is currently interviewing candidates to start ASAP.
Apply now or contact Lucy Gerondis for a confidential conversation.
02 8240 9561