- Job Type
- Full Time
- Donal McCann
- 5 days ago
- Strong company values
- Great team environment
- Excellent commission structure
Talent International (Talent) is a progressive and innovative global technology recruitment and IT services specialist. With offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, UK and the United States, our revenue is approaching AUD$650 million per annum and more importantly, we're continuing to experience outstanding growth and recognition.
We've achieved a lot over the years and are the envy of other recruiters - why?
- Talent International is Australia's fastest growing IT recruitment specialist
- Our customers are across all industries - Government (Local, State and Federal), Banking & Finance, Defence, IT Service Providers, Education, Utilities, Manufacturing, Software Development Houses and start-ups
- We hold an annual national conference that all staff attend, designed to strengthen intra-office relationships
- We give back to the community via our Talent Rise program which focuses on youth (16-25 year olds) under and unemployment across multiple locations
- We are proud to be shaking up the industry and our Talent 'Unleashed' program, supported by the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak
- Most importantly, we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people.
To further strengthen our presence in Victoria, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our well-established business as a Recruitment Consultant. Broadly speaking, you will be responsible for partnering with our consultants in sourcing the best candidates for our many and varied job vacancies.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Being involved in finding, attracting and qualifying candidates using our candidate database (JobScience) plus LinkedIn, SEEK and other social media tools.
- Advertising job opportunities
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates face-to-face
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process
- Excellent professional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- A proactive approach to contacting candidates;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to handle pressure and multitask;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Passionate about finding quality candidates;
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Be a team player and show and demonstrate that you are keen and enthusiast.
For a confidential discussion, please call Donal McCann on 9236 7716.