12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large Federal Government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Junior UCD Officer.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of UCD processes and methodologies.
- Ability to demonstrate prior knowledge or learning in user research and service design methods and activities (including, but not limited to, user research, contextual inquiry, mapping of tasks, concept testing and other methodologies).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a support role within an ICT, corporate design or similar environment will be highly regarded.
- Well organised and demonstrates initiative when identifying and undertaking tasks.
- Experience working in a team environment where a strong customer focus exists.
- Experience using corporate systems such as SharePoint or SAP and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- MUST be Australian Citizen to apply
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com