- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- 9 months ago
Our client is a leading international technology provider who services a range of Blue Chip Clients in the Telco, Government and Financial Services sectors. They develop, produce, and market products and solutions for smart card, identification, mobile and e-payment solutions. They maintain a leading competitive and technological position in these markets.
They are looking for a Key Account Manager to maintain and grow revenue within their existing Financial Services portfolio. This opportunity is ideal for a highly driven and relationship-oriented account manager, in this role you will be responsible for managing large banking/financial services clients and driving business-critical solutions across multiple stakeholders.
Ideally, you come with a solid understanding of the financial services industry with a proven sales methodology that capitalises on opportunities within existing accounts. At a minimum, you have 5 years of sales experience with an account/relationship management background with a solid focus in financial services as a vertical. You have highly developed interpersonal skills, a strong aptitude for technology with impeccable communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated success with technology products and services (bonus points for digital payments, wearables, EMV, Biometrics or ID Management technologies)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar portfolios including Tier 1 Banking/FS clients
- Tier 1 banking customer experience is highly desirable
- Open to travel nationally (10-15% of the time)
- Experience working within a large technology vendor is ideal!
If you have the required experience and this role interests/excites you then please apply now by clicking "Apply Now"