- New South Wales
- Competitive base salary
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- 3 days ago
- Work with business critical accounts
- F2F client engagement
- Nurture and autonomously grow existing accounts
Evolve your career within an innovative global business that supports collaboration and customer centric practices. With global offices, 160 years of experience and equally large international accounts, the opportunity serves to work with some of the best logos in the technology and financial sectors. Renowned for their products across digital currencies, digitalisation, cyber security and intelligent automation, the long established technology group are experts in the ever emerging trend of the future: security!
About the role
- Ownership over key business critical accounts
- Be the primary point of contact to the customer
- Foster current and establish new relationships
- Accountable for and ownership of customer outcomes including; revenue, performance, and customer satisfaction
- Identify revenue opportunities that increase customer value.
- Call out projects with high sales growth and actively develop the opportunity securing the involvement and support of the relevant team
- Ensure customer quotations, tender responses, requests for information and other customer requirements are aligned with customer expectations and maximise revenue
- Key: Previous FinTech or product account management experience working with financial clientele
- Customer centric relationship driven working style
- 7+ years Account Management with customer ownership and sales target accountability
- Dynamic and client forward engagement with customers
- Outcome oriented with an entrepreneurial sales mentality
- Knowledge around and existing B2B relationships within banking and financial sector
A chance to work with Tier 1 clients in a customer facing and relationship driven nature. All within a leading security technology provider with the chance to autonomously drive success within those accounts. Paired with a culture that encourages collaboration and passion for innovation why wouldn't this be your new 2020 Key Account Management position?
Sound like you?