- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 9 days ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Knowledge Management Lead'.
- Develop, manage and implement the Knowledge Management Strategy for the Shared-Services model to drive consistent, current and accurate content across all delivery modes and teams.
- Establish and implement a knowledge management structure and governance framework for content including developing artefacts to ensure consistent knowledge management practices are continuously applied across all teams
- Develop and implement knowledge management procedures, processes and standards including conducting research and workshops and providing training, coaching and advice to stakeholders on requirements and best practice to ensure the consistent application of knowledge management practices.
- Identify business requirements and technical requirements for knowledge management technology and deliver research, analysis and recommendations on potential solutions to support the delivery of a best practice knowledge management system and governance practices.
- Develop regular reporting on knowledge management progress and activities including identifying issues, risks, opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives to support the enhancement of knowledge management practices across the business.
- Manage, facilitate and gain consensus between stakeholders on knowledge management definitions and responsibilities to create a common and agreed definition that is consistently applied across shared services.
- Influence and support the adoption and adherence to information governance processes to drive consistency in the management of information, trust in information, information re-use and analytics.
- Tertiary qualifications in knowledge management or related and/or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Strong experience in knowledge management within a complex organisation including knowledge of relevant technologies, governance frameworks and approaches.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the department's Aboriginal education policies
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com